HPR-60 MBMS Molecular Beam Sampling Mass Spectrometer for analysis of neutrals, radicals and ions.
For collisionless molecular beam analysis of high-speed, atmospheric pressure processes.
- Reaction Kinetics
- Plasma Diagnostics
- Combustion studies – Flame ionisation analysis
- Catalysis studies
- CVD / MOCVD – Diamond growth studies
- Flash Desorption studies
- Atmospheric Glow discharge analysis
- Cluster Analysis
The HPR-60 molecular beam sampling mass spectrometer a compact gas analysis system for monitoring of enhanced process analysis, featuring:
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb) analogue/ Pulse counting analysers, to 2500 amu.
- Analysis of Neutrals, ions, radicals with low / high Energy analysis options.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance potential MS.
- Integral chopper / signal gating at 1 ms for Time Resolved MS / Energy Analysis.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Integrated vacuum manifolds, with independent pumping for direct sampling via axially aligned orifices for minimum disturbance of ions and radicals.
- 20, 100 and 1000 mbar sampling pressure options.
- Ioniser liquid N2 cryopanels for optimum vacuum / minimal spectral interference.
- Water-cooled / cryogenic front plate options.
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
HPR-60 Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometer System
Mass Spectrometers for Gas Analysis Applications (2.79MB)
AP0192 The Reaction Mechanism of the Spray Ion Layer Gas Reaction process to Deposit In2S3 Thin Film (325K)
Atmospheric Plasma Analysis by Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometer (1.4MB)
Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Analysis ICPIG (256K)
Mass and Energy Spectroscopy of Processing Plasmas ISSP 2007 (171K)
Reaction Studies of a Combined Plasma Catalyst Reactor (812K)
Surface Analysis by Plasma Assisted Desorption Ionisation Mass Spectrometry (PADI-MS) (195K)
Time-Resolved Atmospheric Plasma Investigation by Molcular Beam Mass Spectrometry (974KB)
Investigation of Plasmas at Atmospheric Pressures (236K)
HPR60 Modulated Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometer for Reaction Kinetics (167K)